Great Group Walk With Walk-On Walkers!
Thank you to everyone who came to the Group Walk today. It was a nice cluster of women who showed up and so motivating to start the day with a good walk, fresh air and nice friends.
Walking with even numbers and seeing how people pair up is very interesting, and have you noticed how quickly exercise passes when you’re engaged in conversation and having fun? It’s endlessly amazing to me . . .
And exactly what I love most about Group Walks ~ it’s a FUN and social activity that’s good for your heart, in more ways than one.
It’s called CONNECTION. These Group Walks let you connect with like-minded individuals on paths to good health and when you show up for one of them, we help each other succeed.
It feels good. And it’s good for our bodies, too, but getting in shape becomes secondary when you think about the way it helps other people.
Which if you haven’t heard, is a growing trend or perhaps, helping others is evolution in action. Either way it feels good.
Show up next Friday for a Group Walk and see for yourself.
GROUP WALKS IN BELLEVUE ARE THE BEST!
Speaking of next Friday’s Group Walk (March 16th) we’ve decided to share our favorite walks with each other and Marlene will present the first one, a walk in the Bridal Trails neighborhood.
It will start at 8:30 AM and last 45 to 60 minutes. I will post the address of our meeting spot before then, probably in the next day or two, so stay tuned . . . this is going to be so much fun!
Start thinking about your favorite walk in or around Bellevue because we’re going to take turns SHARING.
- You remember what you learned about sharing in grade school, don’t you?
- You learned that it was nice to share with others, isn’t that right?
- When you share what you know with others, people can learn new things, correct?
- Enthusiasm is contagious and people like it when you share the things you love with them, don’t they?
- The more you share what you love with others, the more they’ll share what they love with you, right?
- People who share their love are usually happier, don’t you think?
- And the happier people become, the happier the world will be, don’t you agree?
Let me know which Friday works for you, and I will post the details here ~ the time and place is up to you.
Will you share your favorite walk with us?
Walk On my friends.