Regular Walks Resume

by Connie DeLaVergne on February 7, 2012

Good news walking fans . . .

I’m baaaccckkk. That’s right. The 9 to 5 office gig is in transition and I’m working from home again. At least for now.

They say the only constant is change and, boy, they sure got that right.

Keeps me on my toes, literally.

So anyway, I’m trying to figure out a good time to resume our regular walks. Fridays still work well for me, how ’bout you? Perhaps a Saturday or Sunday afternoon walk might work better. Then we can include the spouses and teenagers–he, he.

Let me know your preference with a comment below and I will take it under advisement. In the meantime . . .

Walk on my friends. Walk On!

Be Sociable, Share!

{ 9 comments… read them below or add one }

Sue Rayburn February 8, 2012 at 8:10 am

Hey Connie,
Great to hear you are available for a regular walk! For me, the best days are Tues or Thurs Am for a regular weekly walk. But family chaos permitting, the weekends are possible depending on what is going on.

Sue

Connie DeLaVergne February 8, 2012 at 8:23 am

Hi Sue!
I miss our regular walks, so we’ll have to fix that–Thursday mornings might work. Are Sundays still impossible for you?

Marlene February 8, 2012 at 3:56 pm

Well, how nice. My current goal is to return to swimming and walking. Hopefully, bicycling will come in in a few months. Best days are flexible, as I can alternate other days for walking. I can also do weekends – every other Sunday is best.

Time of day best is usually 10 AM – 12 noon as I like to get one item done before exercise, but can push for earlier if that is preference by most.

Thanks for doing it.
Marlene

Connie DeLaVergne February 8, 2012 at 5:56 pm

Hi Marlene!
I’m glad you’re interested in walking with me/us again! 10 to noon is a good time, though earlier might work for more people–not such a disruption to the day. I’ll keep you posted. Every other Sunday is a good idea too.

Talk soon.
~Connie

Connie DeLaVergne March 1, 2012 at 4:15 pm

Okay Marlene, we’re on for tomorrow, Friday March 2nd, Kelsy Creek Park at 8:00 AM.

Any other interested walkers are welcome to join us. We’ll meet in the parking lot, unless it’s pouring rain.

Walk on!

Alison February 9, 2012 at 7:11 pm

Sure am going to miss walking with you this year! I hope you have fun adventures out and about in Bellevue, and don’t forget to take pictures and continue writing about them!

Connie DeLaVergne March 1, 2012 at 4:16 pm

I’m missing you already Alison. I mentioned your name on my facebook page, did you notice?

anne denaro March 2, 2012 at 3:37 pm

hi connie. friday at 8am is early, 9am would be better but if only 8am works count me in for next fri. i also will be missing alison’s company on the walks:(

Connie DeLaVergne March 2, 2012 at 5:14 pm

8:00 AM works best for those of us dropping children off at school nearby, so we have to meet at 8 for this first walk on the 9th. We can take a poll though, and see what the consensus is going forward.

Please DO come next week at 8AM Ann, I would love to see you.